All Star Wars fans know that May 4th is not a day like any other. Because for several years it has been a day destined by fans to celebrate Star Wars.
In alliance with Disney, this May 4th let the Force accompany you on Facebook using the three new Avatar stickers and stickers for the News section with the characters of Star Wars, personalizing your Messenger with the Star Wars theme or using the Reality filter Augmented (AR) will make you be inside the legendary Millennium Falcon.
In Mexico we are big fans of the saga, in the last three months have been made on Facebook over 1.7 million publications and comments related to «Star Wars» and more than 610 thousand related to «Grogu».
Some of the most popular hashtags on Facebook and Instagram related to «Star Wars» and used in Mexico during the last month are: #starwarsfan, #darthvader, #themandalorian, #stormtrooper and #thechild.
Show that Star Wars Force is with you:
- Avatar: Share the 3 new themed avatars as stickers in the comments, one of them inspired by Star Wars: The Bad Batch. You can create, customize and modify your Avatar in several ways:
- Menu: Go to the Menu – the three horizontal lines at the bottom right (on iOS) or top right (on Android) of the screen – click «See more» and select «Avatar».
- From the comments section: On Facebook or Messenger, in the comments section («Write a comment»), click on the smiley face icon and then on «Create your avatar» to get started.
- Thematic Chat: Customize your Messenger chats that will make your messages travel through hyperspace. To use them, open a conversation in Messenger, click on the person’s name and choose the topic.
- Augmented reality filter: Travel the galaxy with the new Millennium Falcon filter. Activate it by making a video call in Messenger, click on the filter icon, select the funds and search for the right one.
Also, you can use on Instagram all the most used Giphy stickers related to the word ‘Star Wars’ in the last month in Mexico. May the force be with you.