The Mobvoi company, specialized in artificial intelligence and manufacturer of the TicWatch Pro smartwatch, has just announced an improved version, called TicWatch Pro S.
The new smartwatch will feature premium features such as increased durability, an IP68 waterproof rating, a swimmer function, and updated software that in itself enhances the great TicWatch Pro software.
As many of you know, Mobvoi uses Google’s Wear OS operating system in its smartwatches and also uses Mobvoi’s patented dual-screen technology and features new applications that were only available in the TicWatch Pro 3.
Among the main features of the new TicWatch Pro S, we have the following:
- 4GB to 8GB ROM: More storage which allows you to download more apps and listen to more music offline
- IP68 classification: waterproof.
- TicExercise 3.0: TicExercise offers 13 training modes, GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring and more. It also features a tachometer, heart rate indicator, updated user interface and Vo2 Max (maximum oxygen consumption) that tracks during outdoor racing. Vo2 Max measures the maximum amount of oxygen that can be used during strenuous exercise to evaluate aerobic endurance and is used in cardiovascular fitness and performance tests.
- TicSleep 2.0 – This software was introduced to the TicWatch Pro line in October 2019. The new update provides more data and analysis, including weekly sleep reports, offering sleep advice. TicSleep 2.0 now supports essential mode, which when active saves battery life and prevents the clock face from lighting up and disturbing the user during sleep.
New applications previously introduced in TicWatch Pro 3
- TicBreathe: offers the power to monitor heart rate and stress changes, as well as take control through breathing exercises.
- TicHearing: It lets you know if the ambient noise at a given time and place where the user is is potentially harmful to the hearing organs and the nervous system.
Here are all the technical specifications of the TicWatch Pro S:
Operating system: Wear OS by GoogleDimensions: 45mm x 12.6mmScreen: AMOLED screen 1.39 «400 X 400 + FSTNProcessor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100Memory: RAM: 1 GBStorage: 8 GBGPS: GPS / AGPSConnectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.nbgn 2.4 GHzNFC payment: Google PayWater and dust resistance: IP68Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetic sensor, PPG heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor, low latency body contact sensorBattery: 415 mAHCharging method: Base with USB cableBattery life:Smart mode: 2 days Basic mode: 30 days Mixed use: 2-30 daysMilitary standard 810G: Withstands thermal shocks between -30 ℃ and 70, operating between -20 ℃ and 55, pressure 57 kpa, solar radiation 44 ℃, humidity 95%, salt spray, sand and dust, shocks
The TicWatch Pro S It is now available for purchase via Mobvoi.com and Amazon in both Europe and the US with a list price of $ 259.99 / £ 222.99 / € 259.99.