The new Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 was presented for Spain, updating the laptop with an 11th generation Intel Core processor. The Chinese manufacturer is betting more and more on its laptops and keeps them up to date in all segments.
The Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 tries to be below the premium models of the brand, such as the Huawei MateBook X, and offers us a screen of 15.1 inches with FHD resolution 1,920 x 1,080 px, with an IPS panel and occupying the extension 87% of the front of the laptop.
In command we have a processor Intel Core i5-1135G7 4 wires (8 wires) produced with a 10 nm process, accompanied by the new one Iris Xe integrated graphics, with greater power. In addition, a fan of our design is integrated into the Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 to maintain high performance without generating too much noise.
The 11th generation Intel Cores offer improvements in power and autonomy having managed to pass to the 10nm process (after years of delay), and above all they give a big leap in graphics performance, so much so as to do casual gaming with integrated graphics.
In addition, the new chips support the extension new WiFi 6 (ax), a faster and more stable wireless standard.
Huawei MateBook D 15 2021
If we review the data sheet of the Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 we find a laptop that aims at the mid-range, offering a good value for money. These are its details:
- Screen: 15.1 inch IPS FHD (1,920 x 1,080 px) 87% of the front.
- Processor: 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7
- Graphic: Intel Iris Xe.
- RAM: 8GB or 16GB DDR4.
- Internal memory: 256GB or 512GB PCle NVMe SSD.
- Webcam: 720p with retractable design.
- Additional Features: fingerprint reader and dual stereo speakers.
- Connectivity: WiFi 6 (ax) and Bluetooth 5.1.
- Ports: 2x USB 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB C, HDMI and 3.5mm jack.
- Battery: 42 Wh with fast charging via USB C, supports reverse charging.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home.